I was tagged to do an about me post by Samantha. You can find her blogging at The Crafty Paralegal (love the name).
- What is your favorite recipe to cook/bake? I do not cook, except for holidays. I am no good at it. But I do love to bake. My signature desert is Magic Cookie Bars. I would tell you the recipe, but then I would have to kill you and I kinda like you all.
- Which country/state would you travel to if money were no issue? I have been dreaming of going to Alaska for ever. I also want to see the Northern Lights….this is all on my bucket list and I am planning on this happening in the next year or 2.
- What article of clothing/apparel makes you feel most confident? A pair of jeans that fits just right and a shirt that makes my boobs look nice….lol
- Who is your favorite super hero and why? Superman…just because he can fly.
- Who has been most inspirational to you? My parents. My dad taught me to be a hard worker and my mom taught me how to fight. Both were so strong and inspirational.
- If you could have lunch with a historical person, who would you choose?
- What quote makes you feel most motivated? What’s meant to be won’t miss you
- What is your favorite pass-time activity? Playing with my dogs, swimming or anything around water.
- If you could live in any decade, which would it be? Renaissance era. Every woman looks great in those outfits.
- What is your favorite color? Royal Blue
- What Disney character is your doppelgänger? Anna from Frozen
This was kinda fun. I hope you enjoy reading it.